10.01.2007

When it rains, it pours.

So, the last weekend of September was a pretty crappy one. For one, it rained all weekend, didn't see a drop of sun all weekend. Second, my car decided to screw up...the alignment is all messed up I can't even drive it. Third, my debit card got stolen, and used, twice. So I was at the ATM on maryland and arkwright and quick got some stamps, and ran out the door and I must have left my check card in the ATM. Whoever was behind me decided to snatch it and go buy gas, twice. Thanks, asshole. Anyways, I'll be filing a police report and I contacted Wells Fargo, so I won't be responsible for the charges... As for my weekend of peace, I guess not. Not to mention things in wonderful land haven't been so wonderful. As always, I screwed up. It seems as though I can never do anything right...Anyways, needless to say, I spent the weekend and my Grandma's house...I am not sure what I am going to do, stay there, get my own place, or go back to David's. I just hope everything works out, and doesn't stress me out too much. =(

lmz

How strong are you now
Without her around
You can't even keep one little bitty tear
From fallin down
Tell me how strong are you now

No comments: