10.02.2007

What is meant to be...

It's so funny how much things can change in such a short period of time. Last week I was so looking forward to the weekend, this week I just wish I could stay at work 24/7. It's like I don't even know what happened, everything just fell apart. I have started to look for places to move...I've found a couple rooms that people are renting out. I just feel so nervous yet excited but mostly, I'm scared shitless. I guess after being with someone for a year and then it just all of a sudden ends, I feel sort of lost. Like all of a sudden, my life is just totally different. Last year at this time David and I had met and began dating. Everything was so perfect. I don't want it to be over, I don't want to be alone. I'm not ready for the relationship to be done. It's like I don't even know how far it could have gone or what could have been made of the relationship we had. I just need to keep my head up, keep smiling, and what's meant to be will find it's way.

lmz

The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown.
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I forseek the dark ahead if I stay

No comments: