10.03.2007

Maybe it won't be so bad....


I think things are going to work out for the best. I think I need to kind of live on my own, and have my own responsibilites, not have someone there to always catch me if I fall or mess up. At least it's Wednesday already. Almost Friday =). I have been looking around for rooms to rent and I've got a lead. I hope to check it out tonight or tomorrow--it would be a great place at a good price. On a side note, I got an A on my photography project! For some reason I am bombing the quizzes we have every week. Just goes to show that I am not good at tests. I can get an A on a project, but when it comes to the mid-term, or the final, I always get a C, or even a D....And I am studying, I just am not a good test taker...Blah!! Back to work.
PS: This weekend is Twin Cities Marathon, my friend Jen is running in it and I hope to go see her on Sunday! Sweet! Hopefully it's a nice weekend!!
PS: I miss my Gallager


lmz



Cause you and I both loved

What you and I spoke of

and others just read of

Others only read of the love

No comments: