9.28.2007

Friday, ready for the weekend!

It's finally Friday! It is a lovely day today--I wish I wasn't stuck inside working all day. Then again, it is Pay Day!! So hopefully I will be able to get to target this evening =) David's going to the lake for the weekend, soo I'll be home all alone. At first I thought I'd be insanely bored, but then I was like..sweeeet!! Tonight I am going watch Grey's from last night (since we were at RCIA I didn't get to watch it) and then I will go to Target (the best place in the world) and do some grocery shopping. I have been looking forward to Saturday since the moment I woke up on Monday! Grandma and I are going to a movie and out shopping, and then in the evening some ladies from work are having a purse party..so I may go there. I had planned on doing some crazy cleaning, but then David's coming home Sunday morning...that leaves no time for me to clean...darn....I think I'll pick myself up a Monster (energy drink) after work and that will keep me buzzing up til like 1am, I can get lots of cleaning done! And then I can sleep in tomorrow..oh man, I can't wait! I think that weekends should be 3 days, mandatory, always. Well, that's all for now.

lmz

"The rain is falling on my window pane
But we are hiding in a safer place
Under covers staying safe and warm
You give me feelings that I adore"

No comments: