10.24.2007

Simply put, by someone who *barely* knows me...

My new roommate, Sara, and I e-mail a lot throughout the day while at work. Today I was bitching about drama and stress and Sara had the perfect answer that describes my life at this point and my mood....

"My guess is you're the oldest and in addition to every day life, you're juggling a lot more than most 20 year olds. Sometimes you feel like no one understands the pressure you're under, no one really cares or is supportive? Sometimes you just want to scream, throw everything out the window, give the world the proverbial finger and say "I GIVE UP!" but you don't because it feels like no one is listening anyway? Yep, I know exactly how you feel, been there. Sucks but it doesn't have too. "

Whoa. On the dot my friend, on the fucking dot.

Hmm....

8 Days til move-in dayyyyyyy......

Things looking forward to: Watching Private Practice tonight
Finishing my homework

lmz

can i just have one more moondance with you, my love?

No comments: