10.18.2007

rain rain go away...

Will it ever stop raining? This sucks, I hate coming to work all wet from waiting for the bus and the wind blows the rain under my umbrella...ughhhh...So Gallager (the boy cat) started peeing blood yesterday. Of course I freak out and google it and he probably has a UTI, which isn't a big deal. It's painful for him, but then it talks about these "crystals" and how they can block the urinary tract...and that it can get backed up and then he can die. All within 24 hours. So naturally my first thought is to bring him to the vet...well...I don't really have $300 laying around to get the cat fixed....and of course David is totally against bringing cats to the vet when they're sick...So, we're going to start feeding him cranberry juice and yogurt and hope it gets better. *sigh* I wish it were December. The next 6 weeks are going to just drag on..Blah..

lmz

Now that it's raining more than ever know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

No comments: