10.17.2007

*red umbrella*




Sometimes life can get a little dark


I'm sure I've got bruises on my heart


Here come the black clouds full of pain


Yeah, you can break away without the chains




Your love is like a red umbrella


Walk the streets like Cinderella


Everyone can see it on my face




So let it rain


It's pourin' all around


Let it fall


it ain't gonna drown me


After allI'm gonna be okay


let it rain




You can wear your sorrow like an old raincoat


You can save your tears in a bottle made of gold


But the glitter on the sidewalk always shines


Yeah, even God needs to cry sometimes




Your love is like a red umbrellaA


Always there to make me better


When my broken dreams


Are fallin' from the sky




Let it wash my tears away


Tomorrow's another day


Yeah




No comments: