10.15.2010

My Favorite Beauty Products


1. SpaRitual Formaldehyde-free nail lacquer ~ retails at $10/bottle ~ The colors are great and this is my go-to hot pink. It says on for a while but needs a top coat otherwise it's pretty flat.


2. Bumble & Bumble Straight ~ $26.00 ~ This helps my kind of wild but not quite straight hair be tame! Just a small amount before blow drying and you'll be amazed.

3. CHI Flat Iron ~ around $120, depending on where you buy it ~ This is THE BEST flat iron. Ever. Enough said.

4. Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing lotion ~ $24.00 ~ my face is really dry in the winter and these helps a ton. I also have a travel size for my purse. Please tell me if I have yellow lotion on my face.

5. Clinique All About Eyes Serum ~ $25.50 ~ A new product from Clinique, a dab under and around your eyes takes away the puffiness. Perfect for under make up or over it, too.
6. M.A.C. Plush Lash ~ $14 ~ OMG I love this. I went to the MAC counter last week and the nice gal working recommended this for my long lashes.


7. OPI Nail Lacquer in Black Cherry Chutney ~ $8 ~ My go-to dark, it's dark but not *too* dark.

8. Oribe Signature Shampoo ~ $28 - $36 ~ Expensive but amazing. Very concentrated, a little goes a long way. I also have the conditioner. All the products smell the same (amazing).













 
9. Oribe Dry Texurizing Spray ~ $39 ~ This smells amazing and works as a texurizing spray or a dry shampoo. Perfect for creating volume with backcombing or just adding some texture and making hair "piecey".

No comments: