11.05.2007

All Settled In

Well, I'm all moved into my new apartment! It's great, I love it. Also, I am getting B's in both of my classes. Awesome. I'm proud of myself. Hopefully those get up to A's by then end of the semester-I've got a few more weeks to go! I'm going to get started on my photography project soon and I'm really excited, it should be cool! The only downside is that I have to work on in the morning before work because it might by hard to do at night...Morning, and at lunchtime....when I leave work it's 5:30pm and dark out! I am going to be photographing Rice Park in downtown St Paul, the lights on the trees, the people ice skating..I love it. I haven't written in a while, been too busy moving and stuff. The place will look really good when we're all settled in and I have a bed. Oh well, back to work.

lmz

But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so..

No comments: