10.13.2008

new tattoo (?)

I really want another tattoo....I have an idea of what I what I just don't know where I want it. I was thinking the chinese symbol for independence, and on the back of my neck, or on my wrist. Or else I want a meaningful quote or something. I just haven't found a quote that is so meaninful I want it on my body forever. Maybe, live laugh love, or no regrets, or something. Ideas? Help help! I will for sure go to Randall at Visual Addiction, cause he's hottttt.

Rascal Flatts was..OK. Taylor Swift was AWESOME, I love her. My favorite song is for sure "Picture to Burn" --> "Cause I hate that stupid old pick up truck you never let me drive, you're a redneck heartbreak who's really bad at lying. So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time. As far as I'm concerned you're just another picture to burn."

everything will change, but *love* remains the same.

No comments: