9.26.2007

I love fall!

Ahh, I love the fall weather. It's so beautiful! I can't wait until the leaves fall and they're crunchy on the ground. Sweater weather--my favorite!! I feel like time is just flying, I can't believe it's already the end of September! Mine and David's one year anniversary is coming up...we're celebrating the weekend of the 11th of October. That is exciting for me...one year...geesh! Doesn't seem like that long, but a lot has happened in the past year, and I only look forward to more years and years. David is probably going out of town this weekend to the lake, and I am going to stay home. I have too much stuff to do around the apartment to be away...plus I want to hang out with granny, help her recover from her surgery she had. She's doing well, which is awesome, I am so happy that it went well. Well...almost lunch time..Chicken dumpling soup for lunch today...yumm..should help with my sore throat =(

lmz

"Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes"

No comments: