9.25.2007

First Blog Post

Well, it's my first 'blog' post. I don't know really know why I decided to do this..but hey, let's give it a shot! So school is back in full swing...I like my two classes, although photography is a lot harder than I thought it would be. It's so technical that taking photos isn't even fun. I did get a new digital cam for my birthday from David's parents and it's reallly nice! I am excited to take a bunch of pictures on it...I already have taken a lot of pics of the cats...I really like my online class, it makes actually going to class kind of lame. I can do my homework in my pj's and at any time of the night or at work on lunch....So I think I'll try to take more online classes next semester. Work is going well, I like my job and it's really nice to have the evenings and weekends off....If I had my way I would have earlier hours because by the time I get home it's already almost 6pm...and if it's Monday I don't get home until after 9pm. Hmm, well I probably should get back to work now...it's kind of slow today, although I do have a pile of work to do. Plus we've got a client visit this afternoon-Wachovia Bank, so I need to look like I'm working =)

lmz

"Life can show no mercy
It can tear your soul apart
It can make you feel like you've gone crazy
But you're not"
-michael buble, 'lost'

No comments: