11.11.2010

Fear of Commitment, part II.

I just wrote a pretty deep and personal (for me) blog about Corey and his fear of commitment.

After I posted, I got to thinking about how much Corey reminds me of Chandler Bing.

Friends is probably my #1 favorite show, right up there with Sex and the City. Chandler, because his parents are divorced and seeing Ross and Rachel's turbulent relationship, is scared of commitment.

In this clip we see Chandler early on, before him and Monica fall in love. Chandler is dating Janice (Oh. My. Gawd.) and can't seem to commit.


So there we have it, people. Corey has actually always reminded me of Chandler. And it's good to joke around a little more with the whole situation.

And now, I'm off to class... ughhhh..

lmz


1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love Friends. And my favorite Friends relationship was Monica and Chandler.