11.05.2010

Hi....

What's up? Not much here. Just hanging out. Same old. Math class makes me near suicide. Just throwing that out there.

I will spend my entire weekend doing homework.

OK that's half true. Tomorrow morning I'm going for a long walk and hopefully jog a bit with Jacquie. We're going from our apartment down Summit, Ramsey, Smith and the high bridge and back! It's 5 miles there and back.

Seeing as how I'm doing the Turkey Day 5k in 3 weeks, I need to be able to jog a bit.

I haven't had a cigarette in a while, aren't you proud of me? I mean like 3 weeks. That's kind of a big deal. And when I see someone smoking I actually think it's gross. Nice, eh?

My brother also makes me crazy. I bought some amazing organic delcious heavenly BaNilla yogurt and cherry almond granola and I only got 2 servings.



He ate the rest. He also drank 6 cans of Dr. Pepper within 5 or 6 hours. Spilt Kool-Aid sugar all over my stove. Doesn't replace the toilet paper roll. Lays around my living and does nothing. It makes me sick to my stomach. Gross, right? Yeah. I think so. I'm so over him. He needs to leave.

And after he leaves I'm having two parties.
1. Cleaning party
2. PARTY. Girls party! Wine! Snacks! FUN!

I can't wait.

I will keep you posted on the progress of the great kick the brother out. It has taken me about 2 weeks to muster up the strength to talk to him because whenever I talk to him I break out in uncontrollable crying fits. BUT a nice combination of talk therapy and Zoloft has taken the edge off.

Anyway, I am going to leave work here. Tonight = relaxing with Jacquie and Ella.

Peace.

lmz

PS: don't get me wrong, I love my brother, I really really do. But he's not upholding his end of the bargain of him living with me. I've given him ample amount  of time to get his life together.

No comments: