12.06.2007

Ready for the weekend

I am so ready for the weekend. It seems like it's never here. And I hate this winter crap. I seriously am going to be a snow bird and someday go live in Florida or Arizona during this crap. It's so cold, walking home from the bus, waiting for the bus, at my desk...always freezing! I'm going to hibernate this weekend...not going anywhere or doing anything. Well, except study for my photo final, and my take my sociology quiz, and get a study guide for that ready. Hmm...that's all. Back to work.

lmz


If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
Cuz I love the way you say good morning.

And you take me the way I am.
If you are chilly, here take my sweater.

Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Cuz I love the way you call me baby.

And you take me the way I am.

No comments: