12.24.2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's almost Christmas. It's Christmas Eve today and I am at work until Noon. Not bad, I'll take it. Yesterday was Christmas with David's parents and sister-that was fun-We ate and opened presents and watched the Vikings lose to the Redskins. Today after work I'm going to take a little nap and then we're heading to Glencoe to go to his Grandma's house-which is my favorite part! I love going there-we play really fun games and eat lots of things! Mmm!! Yay! Tomorrow we're going to my Grandma's, that should be fun, too. That's really I have! Nothing too exciting. I finished the semester well-I got an A on my final photo project, an A on my sociology final and a B on my written final in photo! That's really all...

*lmz

I ought to say no, no, no, sir.
Mind if I move in closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried!
What’s the sense of hurtin’ my pride?
I really can't stay,
Baby don’t hold out
but its cold outside!

No comments: