7.12.2010

Build me up, buttercup.

Why do you build me up Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down and mess me around
And then worst of all you never call, baby
When you say you will but I love you still
I need you  more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up Buttercup, don't break my heart

Good old CH always playing his mind games... He's emailing me during the day, like normal, surface things then mentions stopping by tonight for a bit after his night class. I said that'd be fine, then 10 mins later says, 'actually tonight's probably not going to work'. I hate how he literally just builds me up, makes me so happy and excited, and then WHAM! he changes it.

Is it me? I am just building up the excitement in my head or is he partially to blame? I mean what are the other options? He doesn't say anything or give me a heads up and just calls or texts after class? I like knowing he's coming and knowing I'll get to see him. 
lmz


No comments: