10.27.2009

maybe our mistakes are what make our fate ~carrie bradshaw
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. -- Author Unknown
"What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his cinderella?"

love.never.fails.
for God is greater than our hearts
and knows everything.
Beloved, if (our) hearts do not condemn us,
we have confidence in God
and receive from him whatever we ask
i have faith.
i have faith that if i take a step back & stop analyzing, that everything will work out.
i know that i am happy as i am.
i know that the *one* i want, the *one* i love, loves me too.
he makes me want to be a better person.
he makes me smile.
he makes me laugh.
i know that what's meant to be
will find it's way
i trust.
trust.
i trust. & hope. & pray. & love.
i am ready now.
come get me.
i'm ready.

No comments: