8.28.2009

Whoa.

I have been soo busy....

update:

I moved a couple of weeks ago! I am back to where I belong: THE STP! *so* close to work. I live right near the Cathedral, and let me tell you, it is beautiful. I love waking up and going outside to head to work to see the sun rising and reflecting off of it. It is a 1 bedroom apartment and it's just me and my cat, Jack. So amazing! AND my best friend, Ella, lives across the hall. Perfection.

I can't believe summer is almost over! It went wayyy to quick, as always.

My 22nd birthday is coming up. I can't believe I'll be 22! Turning 21 was so exciting, and now, 22 is just sort of like, meh...

I am going back to St. Kate's. I am enrolled in the Weekend College Program. My major is Marketing and Management. I am very excited.

Work is crazy busy. I love it though. It keeps me on my toes! I love Securian and I love working and being a grown up!

That's all for now.

~L

No comments: